Hi, I have been unable to be part of the list-serve for some time but am
making an attempt to, again, make it a priority. I have found you to be
a wonderful asset to my teaching. A group of teachers have asked that I
research strategies that work for fluency. Here is the deal. They would
like to focus support (however that might look) on primary grade
students that are performing below grade level. There goal is around
fluency. I have put my two cents in about comprehension and quality
instruction but we are looking at fluency for the time being. This
instruction would be outside of their literacy block. With that in mind,
what are some of the best "research-based, highly successful" strategies
that work with fluency? Just want to pick your brain. Amy