I love Fly Away Home by Bunting.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Sent: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 5:11 pm
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] prediction

I've been using Linda Hoyt's comprehension strategy lessons in her
Interactive
Read Alouds series for gr. K-1 and 2-3.   My gr. 2 students enjoyed the
predicting strategy
lesson for Blueberries for Sal..their schema for bears led their thinking one
way, so
there were opportunities for them to revise their predictions throughout the
book.
There's always a readers theater script for after each lesson which is great
for
my students w non-English or limited-English proficiencies.

here's the link:
http://www.interactivereadalouds.com