That is the plan eventually...right now teachers are very comfortable with the
basal and it's a challenge for many of them to see past the "drill and kill"
worksheets...
Round Rock is really growing...lots of traffic but still fun to visit...also
I'm new to this newsletter...I guess I should have posted this on some main
bulletin ... still learning....

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/08/07 6:38 PM >>>
We are starting with Comprehension Connections this Friday at an inservice, but
some of our teachers already teach strategies.

Hey, I just realized that you are in Hurst-Euless-Bedford. - I used to be in
Round Rock. Nice to hear from a Texan. Does your district want you to move away
from the basal?

Cathy
K-5
DE