I sent it to you directly due to the no attachments rule
debfourblocks who is not "former"... four blocks but CURRENT

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 12:23 AM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] january chant

This is a shout out to all my former four blockers ... does anyone have the

January chant... I have misplaced my chart and I guess I never saved in my
files... not for anything... but all those chants are great ways to increase

fluency, teach phonics skills, make connections, and set the tone of the
month... I love them and use them year after year...
Thanking you in advance...
Pam