I have a hunch we're about to see a multitude of "me too's" on the chant
resource.

I'd like to remind everyone to contact people DIRECTLY when you want to be
included on a resource.

Whenever people just instinctively hit "Reply", the message goes out to over
1250 people. This means that ~1249 list members get a message that should go
to just ONE person.

For more info on replying to list messages see:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/mosaic@literacyworkshop.org/msg01817.html>.

Alternatively, if you ever have a resource you want to share with the entire
list, you can send it to me and I can post it on the Mosaic website. Then we
can provide a URL for everyone who wants the resource. Very easy to do.

So rather than saying you sent the document to a person, you can say: "I
will send the document to Keith and he will post it on the website."

Thanks,

Keith Mack
Web Administrator for Mosaic List