From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 5:59 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Teaching kids to record their thinking

Michelle,
I too have my students record their thinking by using sticky notes. I quite
like your idea of taking the notes out of the book and placing them into
their reading folder on a page for future reference. What does each section
of the four blocks stand for? Are the sections labeled?
Thanks!
Maura
Fifth/NJ

From: "Michelle TeGrootenhuis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>