From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of BETH ROTH
Sent: Thu 1/10/2008 12:11 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] (no subject)

I don't think you're "flip" Beverlee.  I've read a lot of books but have never
read that one!  (I just ordered a copy!)  But, I don't think a parent will
either.  I need those "quick" suggestions you give to parents at conference
time when they ask "what can I do to help".  Unless you've been trained and
have read dozens of books on teaching comprehension, I know this is a hard one
to "do" at home.  Especially when the parent, themselves, struggle with
comprehension.  What do you suggest?  I want the shortest, "bestest", quickest
thing they can do!