Thanks for your feedback Lori. That was extremely helpful because I was not
clear on one thing.  The student I have is definitely NOT comprehending written
or oral text.  She can decode at the 4th grade level, yet she is not
comprehending.  I need to pull out her DRA (this was my first experience with
this assessment, which I value since it is so thorough) and really study the
parts after the miscue analysis.  After analyzing the info, I'll see if I can
give her a DRA at a lower level, but I think we only have down to 3rd grade.
Thanks for bringing  this issue to my attention.  Maybe we need to be using
lower level texts with her, maybe some early primary picture books,  and
focusing more in depth on developing her comp strategies.  Thanks again.  ~Kecia