I'm just getting into the thick of Words Their Way and am trying to think about
how to incorporate word study in middle and high school classes.  I've seen
word sorts work very well at an elementary level, but I can't wrap my brain
around how to set up an upper level word sort.  Any ideas??  Also, much
research has said that literacy instruction should be a big focus in content
area classes as well.  Is there anyone out there who does word study in a
content classroom?  I'd be interested to hear how you incorporate it and how
you feel it affects the amount of content that kids are exposed to and
ultimately comprehend!

Thanks - Heather