I am currently a Masters student and have heard a lot about literature
circles within my various classes.  As I am not a practicing teacher
just yet, I am curious about what people have to say about Literature
Circles and their effectiveness in literacy instruction.
        Personally, I would really like to try them once in the classroom as
they seem to be very engaging for the students.  Any suggestions on
how to start implementing a Lit. Circle for the first time?  Any pros,
cons, wish I would have done this better-type suggestions?

J. Wolfe