What is the name of the book where poetry is introduced to first
graders?
Pat K

"to be nobody but yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night
and day, to make you like everybody else -- means to fight the hardest
battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting."

e.e. cummings