At a recent 4Blocks Leadership Conference, this question was posed to Jim
Cunningham ( husband of Pat and an "expert" himself).  His answer was that it
is completely a political issue: what the building or district expects.

Since you know him, Deb, I would imagine his personal feelings on the matter
are very much like yours.  There is no "offical" policy on this in my school so
I do just what you outlined in your response.          Suzi

 On Sat Apr 12 20:15 , 'Deb Smith' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: