The Daily Five is a framework for reading instruction that is ideal for the
primary grades. BUT what I find most useful are the lessons which describe how
 to teach students to use their time well...I have used a lot of it with my
fifth  graders!
Jennifer
In a message dated 5/24/2008 1:08:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,