From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] "Adventures in Graphica" Book Review
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Date: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 8:21 AM

BTW
This link shows my third graders and the article in the local  paper about
our fun with comic books in the Maryland Comic Book  initiative last year.
Using
comics got us a LOT of attention.
_http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/harford/bal-ha.comic15jun15,0,6087027.
story_
(http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/harford/bal-ha.comic15jun15,0,6087027.story)

Jennifer :-)

In a message dated 9/13/2008 8:16:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,