Thanks!

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 9:16 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can't give out the lesson plans because I don't own them...I wrote them
> for this initiative and was paid for them but you can see samples on the
> weblink
>  I gave. You will want to go to Diamond Comics Bookshelf. I am not sure if
> the  units are for sale yet, but here is a contact
> link...mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Tell them that Jennifer Palmer sent you! :-)
> Jennifer
>
> In a message dated 9/13/2008 8:55:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Jennifer,
> I LOVED your idea of using comics in the classroom.   I am always searching
> for new projects that I can write a grant for, and  implement the project
> in
> my classroom.  I also teach 3rd grade.   I would love to see your unit that
> was written for this project.  I  didn't see it on the websites you listed.
> Would you mind sharing the  uint?  I would like to see what all ideas you
> had
> on  this.
>
> Thanks
> Elisa Kifer
>

>  **************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion
> blog,
> plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.
> (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)

Elisa M. Kifer
Third Grade Literacy Teacher
Fox Meadow Elementary

"Love of reading and writing is not taught, it is created.
Love of reading and writing is not required, it is inspired.
Love of reading and writing is not demanded, it is exemplified.
Love of reading and writing, is not exacted, it is quickened.
Love of reading and writing is not solicited, it is activated."
-Russell Stauffer, 1980