From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ljackson [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:51 AM
To: Teachers Applying Whole Language; Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension
Strategies Email Group
Subject: [MOSAIC] Magnetic Letter Trays

I have been trying to locate a source for the approximately 8 x 8 white
metal trays with a lip used in reading recovery for magnetic letter work and
word building.  Although we have checked several catalog sources, including
one commonly used by R.R., I have been unable to locate them.  If any one
has a source, please share.

Thanks!

Lori
--