I used the magnetic board found at this store for RR lessons-

http://shop.trcabc.com/search.htm?keyword=magnetic+boards&firstRow=24&count=12
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ljackson [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:51 PM
To: Teachers Applying Whole Language; Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension
Strategies Email Group
Subject: [MOSAIC] Magnetic Letter Trays

I have been trying to locate a source for the approximately 8 x 8 white
metal trays with a lip used in reading recovery for magnetic letter work and
word building.  Although we have checked several catalog sources, including
one commonly used by R.R., I have been unable to locate them.  If any one
has a source, please share.

Thanks!

Lori
--
Lori Jackson
District Literacy Coach & Mentor

http:www.tcsdk12.org
ph. 605.856.2211

Literacies for All Summer Institute
July 17-20. 2008
Tucson, Arizona

This email (including attachments) is intended for the addressee(s) named
above. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
sender's consent. It is confidential, subject to copyright and may be subject
to legal or other privilege. None of these rights, or any other rights, are
waived if you have received this email in error or without permission. If you
have received this email in error, please let the sender know by reply email,
delete it from your system, destroy all copies and do not disclose, use or
forward this email. Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed in
this message may not represent the official position or opinions of SCECGS
Redlands Limited and should not be relied upon. Whilst this email has been
scanned by a virus scanner and all care has been taken, recipients should check
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. SCECGS Redlands
Limited disclaims all liability for loss or damage caused by viruses
transmitted by this email.