I had my children sort the books with me.  We made labels based on what
types of books they said they liked to read.  They really made the same
list I would have, but they were proud of themselves.
Pat K

"to be nobody but yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night
and day, to make you like everybody else -- means to fight the hardest
battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting."

e.e. cummings