Hi,
I have been a member of this list for a while, but I get busy and don't keep up
very well.  I teach at a school with many kids that are reading below grade
level.  I teach second grade and I have 10 kids reading below grade level and 8
that are on or above.  I've tried many things, and had many kids who progressed
nicely last year, but I want to make sure I am getting the most "bang for my
buck" so to speak.  I want to do the best for these kids that I can.  Many are
PP and P readers.  What should I be doing in small group reading?  I want to
make sure I am doing the best that I can.
Cindy/VA