Linda Hoyt's Interactive Read Alouds book comes in grades k-1, 2-3, and 4-5.
The books lists one title as the main lesson and other books that can be
used for each of the strategies or skills.  The book also includes a simple
Reader's Theater as well as test prep suggestions.  It is really easy to use
and to get other ideas for using Interactive Read Alouds in the clasroom.