This Side of Paradise  by Steven Layne has been a good book for my seventh
graders. I have them asking where they can buy a copy and could we keep
reading.> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 17:44:06 -0500> To:
mosaic@literacyworkshop.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [MOSAIC] Book
Suggestions - grades 7 -8> > Any recommendations for books for grades 7 and 8
for students who are about 2 > years below grade level?> > > Pat>
www.pawsofwood.com> > > > **************> Make your life easier with all your
friends, email, and > favorite sites in one place. Try it now.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&>
icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)>