Again, Tina, thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Christina Dudley <tinadud...@sbcglobal.net>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 7:11 pm
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] graphic novels

Well I went to the library at school today and she had ordered some graphic
novels that were social studies non-fiction. The ones I saw were for the
Transcontinental Railroad and the Pony Express. The company on the back said
Graphic Planet. I did a search on this but nothing came up. I did check one out
so I will look at the pub info tomorrow and email the info. The librarian at
your school may have some resources as well.

Tina