Could you possibly desribe the pattern you use for the paper doll
literacy project?
Thanks a lot
Andrea Pepitone
Buckman Elementary
Portland, Oregon

>>> Patricia Kimathi <pkima...@earthlink.net> 05/23/09 9:10 AM >>>
I love this.  I have just the pattern for it. This pattern has
character traits on one side. So I can add important and interesting
facts  I can't wait to see how my students respond.