I need help from the knowledgeable members of this listserv. I need suggestions
for great reading books, resources, software, equipment and/or professional
development for an elementary school. I just found out that we are receiving
some new grant money which needs to be spent quickly. Any recommendations of
what you have found to be useful will be appreciated. Please e-mail me at
janeault...@yahoo.com<mailto:janeault...@yahoo.com> so we don't have too many
off topic messages on the daily digest. Thanks for your help! Jane