Document cameras are the best in first grade... I use it all the time in
math... fraction overlays... counting coins, ... you name it... I also love
it  in writing workshop... My kids use the document reader to teach
lessons... they  show their work and share their thinking and it is like magic
cuz
everyone can  see... writing "in progress" under the lens helps with working
in words....  it is expensive but worth every penny!

In a message dated 5/31/2009 8:39:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,