Sure. I don't like the emphasis on nonsense words which I think confuses kids
and makes them over-rely on the visual cue system over other cue systems. I
don't like that you cannot move on in the program unless the child masters the
skills... There is not an alternate lesson...you keep repeating the same lesson
over and over until they get it. And I worry that kids that struggle will be
turned off even more.?The pace is too slow and the trainer told me that it
might take two years to see a child become a reader.? I can do better than that
without this program. And finally, the trainer shared research about Wilson
with us and I actually knew the research she was quoting... and she misquoted
it, badly. I lost faith in the program from that moment.
Jennifer

> Problem is, I am not a 'program girl' in the end. I didn't use it with any
students last year and have no intention of using it next year.
can I ask why you didn't use it?

Kelly Schofield, Principal
Dana  School
690 Ridge Road