From: "Keith Mack" <km...@literacyworkshop.org>
To: "Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group"
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2009 12:02:38 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] logging in

Before we get any more password requests, please don't send this type of
message to the entire list. Requests about your personal information need to
go to me or Jennifer or Ginger.

We can NOT change your password. Only you can do this. You can request that
your password be sent to you by taking the link at the bottom of every list
message. The link is:
Once you log in at this link you will find a section at the bottom of the
page regarding changing of password.

I would kindly suggest those of you that have requested passwords take the
responsibility to change all of your passwords as soon as possible. This is
a public list and your information could be found by ne'er-do-wells.

Thanks,

Keith Mack
Web Administrator for Mosaic List