I use Daily Five and the CAFE board in my fourth grade class!  I adapt it
to fit my schedule and my comfort level.  I LOVE IT!  It is definitely
worth reading these books!

mosaic@literacyworkshop.org writes:
>Does  anyone use this method in the upper elementary grades?  If so, can
>you
>give me any tips or tricks?  would be interested in looking into this!

Angela Hatley Almond, NBCT
Fourth Grade
East Albemarle Elementary School

All email correspondence to and from this address is subject to North
Carolina Public Records Law which may result in monitoring and disclosure
to third parties, including law enforcement.