I am definitely interested.  I have about 1 and 45 minutes for the literacy
block.

-----Original Message-----
From: mosaic-boun...@literacyworkshop.org
[mailto:mosaic-boun...@literacyworkshop.org] On Behalf Of Angela Almond
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 4:20 PM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] Daily Five

I began using Daily Five this year to replace the SSR time that is
required at our school.  I got special permission from the principal and
the literacy coach to try it out this year.  I LOVE IT!  It has turned the
dreaded SSR time to the "Is it time for Daily 5 yet" time!  I have
modified it a lot to fit into my classroom but I used all of the lessons
in the book to set up the format and I use all of the suggested language
that the book uses.  I would be more than happy to share more info if
someone has a particular question.

Angela Hatley Almond, NBCT
Fourth Grade
East Albemarle Elementary School