I was wondering if anyone had the parent school newsletters that Jennifer created. I loved sending these home to parents when I taught the reading strategies. I could only find the one on schema and was looking for questioning, inferring, visualizing and any others that are available. Thank you so much for your help.
Sincerely
Dawn Madrid

individual named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email.  Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this
email from your system.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.  YCJUSD therefore does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of email transmission.