From: Ljackson <ljack...@gwtc.net>

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:01:57
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email
Group<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] (no subject)

LOVE Kalman!!  Pearson has a new series called iOeners--leveled nonfiction that
is leveled and tied to to grade level standards.  In addition to purchasing
these, we are creating searchable data bases for our book rooms that will allow
the focus on nonfiction to centered, when appropriate to the needs of the
readers, on grade level content related reading. Schema building.

Lori Jackson
 District Literacy Coach and Mentor
 Todd County School District
 Box 87