It is basically the exact same thing.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa McGilloway" <lisamcgill...@yahoo.com> To: "Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group" <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 9:34 AM
Subject: [MOSAIC] RTI - Any info on AIMS Web?

Hi to all-
I have been a 'voyeur' on the site for quite a while now and have found many of your comments and suggestions helpful. I am a member of our district's RTI committee and we are currently looking at ways to 'roll out' our RTI from grades K-2 into grades 3 and up. We use DIBELS as one of our screening measures with this early population but are thinking it won't meet our needs as we move into the higher grades. Does anyone have any information on AIMS Web? It was suggested that we look into it as an alternative to DIBELS or to use starting in grades 3 and up?
Thanks so much for your help and suggestions.
Lisa
Grade 6 Teacher/RTI Committee