From: Racine Stefancic <5...@suddenlink.net>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Thu, Feb 11, 2010 11:31 am
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Great book for teaching Haitian Hope

   What was the name of the book??
 ----- Original Message -----  From: "Mena" <drmarinac...@aol.com>?
 To: <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>?
 Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 9:39 AM?
 Subject: [MOSAIC] Great book for teaching Haitian Hope?
?
  > Just wanted to share...I used this book in my summer reading program and
 > all my students loved it...?
 >?
 > Shopping results for children's book haitian?
 >?
 >?
 >?
 >?
 > Philomena Marinaccio-Eckel, Ph.D.?
 > Florida Atlantic University?
 > Dept. of Teaching and Learning?
 > College of Education?
 > 2912 College Ave. ES 214?
 > Davie, FL  33314?
 > Phone:  954-236-1070?
 > Fax:  954-236-1050?
 >?
 >?
Sometimes?
<domina.nata...@north-haven.k12.ct.us>?
 > wrote:?
 >?
 > >?
 > >?
 > > May I ask why not #5?  All I know is Reading Research Quarterly.
I'd  > be?
<a1a9d4c51001190538u2ea78fffhb3a049d894e90...@mail.gmail.com>?
 > >?
 > > NOT # 5?
 > >?
 > > On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Mena <drmarinac...@aol.com>
> wrote:?
 > >?
 > >> Hi All, Just curious what others think...what are the top 5
> reading?
 > >> journals for literacy research in your opinion??
 > >>?
 > >> Here's what I have ...I need only 5...?
 > >> 1)     Reading Research Quarterly (IRA) (alsopublish Journalof
> Adolescent &?
 > >> Adult Literacy)?
 > >> 2)     Reading Research and  Instruction (CRA soon to be
Literacy?
<yingli...@frontiernet.net<lt%3byingli...@frontiernet.net>?
<lt%3bmos...@literacyworkshop.org>>?
http://literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org.?