Does look like something we could use? I can look into it if you want

________________________________

From: mosaic-bounces+dbaker=ctreg14....@literacyworkshop.org on behalf of Kelly
Alexander
Sent: Wed 3/24/2010 8:19 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Reading textbook suggestions

We just adopted a leveled text program, and our students are making great
progress. The program is called Benchmark, and it is a MONDO publication (small
company based in NYC).  Additionally, the company provides outstanding
professional development as part of the program, and they are outstanding to
work with.  Look them up online.