I would be very interested in learning more.

  Jennifer

  > <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Thu, March 25, 2010 2:08:58 PM
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Reading textbook suggestions

"Our middle school uses F & P, our k-5 buildings use Mondo.  I would  be happy to provide more information if desired."

Kelly that would be great espcially to know exactly which Mondo  product that they are using. Thanks!

Kendra Carroll
Elementary Teacher Coach
Sandy Ridge Elementary School: Amostown Rd; Sandy Ridge, NC 27046
Phone: 336 871-2400 Fax 336 871-2025
Pine Hall Elementary School: 1400 Pine Hall Road; Pine Hall, North  Carolina 27042
Phone: 336 427-3689 Fax: 336 427-4944
Germanton Elementary School: 6085 NC 8 Hwy S; Germanton, NC 27019
Phone: 336 591-4021, Fax: 336 591-7013

Email Disclaimer: Please be advised that the contents of this  message and any reply may be subject to disclosure under North  Carolina law. This communication is for use by the intended  recipient and contains information that may be privileged,  confidential, or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not  the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any  use, copying, or distribution of this communication, in whole or in  part, is strictly prohibited. Please advise the sender immediately  by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without  retaining a copy. This communication does not constitute consent to  the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing  purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

Search the MOSAIC archives at http://snipurl.com/MosaicArchive[2].

Links:
------
[1] http://literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org