I get Time for Kids and the Weekly Reader.  Weekly Reader is more challenging
and I believe grade specific.  The kids love it!!

--- On Tue, 8/17/10, Stewart, L <lstew...@branford.k12.ct.us> wrote:

From: Stewart, L <lstew...@branford.k12.ct.us>
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Magazines
To: "Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group"
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 10:54 PM

Time for Kids is Grades 2/3.  I find it too young for most of my third graders
and better for second.  I wish they made one specifically for third grade!

Leslie R. Stewart/Grade 3
lstew...@branford.k12.ct.us
203-481-5386, 203-483-0749 FAX

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and
falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
~Michelangelo