From: Judy Shenker <jshen...@lcc.ca>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Sun, Sep 12, 2010 8:33 am
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] assessment and data

To assess phonemic awareness I use the CTTOP's - Comprehensive Test of
Phonological Processing.
I am also looking for a good listening comprehension assessment - I have been
using the listening subtest of the Durrell Test of Reading Difficulties but
find
results are heavily dependent on student background knowledge.

Judy