Try this web site: www.studentwriterscircle.com
One of my graduate students used this site with her middle school students.
Judy

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Mena <drmarinac...@aol.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a website where students can create their own books, so
> students can publish their own stories?
>

> Philomena Marinaccio-Eckel, Ph.D.
> Florida Atlantic University
> Dept. of Teaching and Learning
> College of Education
> 2912 College Ave. ES 214
> Davie, FL  33314
> Phone:  954-236-1070
> Fax:  954-236-1050

Judy

Education would be so much more effective if its purpose were to ensure that
by the time they leave school every boy and girl should know how much they
don't know, and be imbued with a lifelong desire to know it."
--Sir William Haley,
British newspaper editor and broadcasting administrator