I read the several suggestions about Shelfari.com and am excited about the
idea.  I also know that Goodreads.com is similar.  I wonder if anyone has
compared them to be able to recommend one over the other.  I'm also wondering
if people who have used them could share their experience with whether I would
need to worry about inappropriate material.  My last question (for now) is how
you would handle setting up accounts for kids who don't have their own e-mail.
Do you have them set up e-mails in school?

I love the idea of kids entering in books they've read and writing reviews
about them--it seems like such a meaningful activity to do at the end of
reading a book.

Thanks!
Natasha