From: Wernex, Kelly <wern...@harrisonville.k12.mo.us>
To: mosaic <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Mon, Nov 22, 2010 8:45 am
Subject: [MOSAIC] Common Assessments

As a district, we are asked to have grade level common assessments for each
comprehension strategy.   I was wondering if other districts have this and what
they are using?

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission (including any
accompanying attachments) is intended solely for its authorized recipient(s),
and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are
not an intended recipient, or responsible for delivering some or all of this
transmission to an intended recipient, be aware that any review, copying,
printing, distribution, use or disclosure of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in
error,
please delete it from your system without copying it, and contact sender
immediately by Reply e-mail, or by calling (816)380-2727, ext.1300, so that our
address records can be corrected.

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or
other defect that might negatively affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that
it
is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or
damage arising in any way in the event that such a virus or defect exists.