There are several really good websites you need to visit. Go to my blog
http://ateacherstouch.blogspot.com and look in my blog list for Into the
Book and The Reading Lady. Hope this helps. While you are there, consider
following my blog.
Thanks,
Linda

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:13 PM, evelia cadet <cadeteve...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> I am seriously considering implementing reader's workshop the next school
> year, even when my district still works with a basal program.  This year I
> used some elements of the workshop and I saw the difference in my students.
>  I am aware that there are great books about implementing reader's workshop,
> however at this moment I can't afford buying books.  Do you all know of
> great websites that would assist me in the implementation of the reader's
> workshop?  Thank you.
>
> Evelia

*Linda McCardle
www.lindaslearninglinks.com
ateacherstouch.blogspot.com
**
**Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to
grow.Anthony J. D'Angelo
*