From: Kylie MEYER <kme...@eq.edu.au>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Sat, Jun 11, 2011 3:36 am
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Implementing Reader's workshop

I developed a process called "Collaborative Reading Workshop" which was
ublished by the International Reading Association (Reading Teacher) last year.
f you email me offline I will send you the article.  kme...@eq.edu.au
ylie
ustralia
On 11/06/11, evelia cadet <cadeteve...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 I am seriously considering implementing reader's workshop the next school
ear, even when my district still works with a basal program.  This year I used
ome elements of the workshop and I saw the difference in my students.  I am
ware that there are great books about implementing reader's workshop, however
t this moment I can't afford buying books.  Do you all know of great websites
hat would assist me in the implementation of the reader's workshop?  Thank you.

 Evelia

ttp://literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org.

=