They have a similar product called Lessons for the Writer's Notebook:
http://www.heinemann.com/products/E00912.aspx

I thought it was bundled together with TQW.  What grade do you teach? I know
that TQW is supposedly for 3-6, but often I find that curricula designated
3-6 is sometimes a little beyond the grasp of my 3rd graders, and requires a
lot of editing on my part. It looks great, though.