The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane  by Kate DiCamillo

--- On Sun, 8/21/11, Laurie Tandy <ltandy1...@aol.com> wrote:

From: Laurie Tandy <ltandy1...@aol.com>
Subject: [MOSAIC] Read Alouds for Third Grade
To: wr...@centurytel.net, mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Date: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 12:28 AM

While we're on the subject of Read Alouds - does anyone have some fresh new
titles for third grade?
My stand-bys have been Ruby Holler and The Take of Despereaux and Cricket in
Times Square and There's An Owl in the Shower..
I'm ready for something new and different that has not been made into a movie.

Thanks,
Laurie