What, in your opinion, would be "correct format" ?

Renee

On Oct 4, 2011, at 1:58 PM, Kathy Pickart wrote:

True, but in the correct format!

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Palmer, Jennifer
<jennifer.pal...@hcps.org>wrote:

Well, rereading can enhance comprehension...

Jennifer L. Palmer
Instructional Facilitator, National Board Certified Teacher (EC Gen)

Magnolia Elementary School (Home School)
901 Trimble Road, Joppa, MD 21085
Phone:  (410) 612-1553
Fax:  (410) 612-1576
In EVERY child...a touch of GREATNESS!!!
Proud of our Title One School!

Norrisville Elementary School
5302 Norrisville Rd
White Hall, MD 21161