I remember some discussion re the parallels between literacy strategies and
math strategies.  Did anyone save any parts of that discussion, especially a
comparison list.  I know they are comparable but I am really tired and
overwhelmed at the moment and would love to get a headstart on that
rethinking.  I have several teachers headed toward math that are having
trouble seeing relevance in my reading/literacy class.  Think I¹ve shared
some good connections and certainly valuable input re writing but if you
have any of those discussions or concrete list I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE
IT.  Just need to wake up!

Sally