Please forgive the cross posting, but my second graders are having difficulty with knowing when to indent and begin a new paragraph. Usually by this time of year just through writing and reading most of my class understands the concept but this year it is a problem. I am looking for suggestions. I remember someone shared a poem about paragraphs changing with The Topic, Time, and Talker. My children loved and used it, but I have missed placed it. Does anyone have this? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
PatK