From: mosaic-bounces+scourie=chatham.k12.nc...@literacyworkshop.org
[mosaic-bounces+scourie=chatham.k12.nc...@literacyworkshop.org] on behalf of
Janel Atwell [janelatw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 10:48 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] HS reading assessments

Scholastic Reading Inventory is a good assessment for 2nd through high
school.  It is done on computer and our district uses it 3-4 times a year.
It primarily measures comprehension and vocabulary.

--
Janel Atwell

****This Message was sent through the Chatham County Schools E-Mail Server****
All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and disclosure to
third parties, including law enforcement.