Our k-3 use Wilson Language's Fundations . . . we've really seen a difference!

-----Original Message-----
From: mosaic-bounces+dionnej=northstonington.k12.ct...@literacyworkshop.org
[mailto:mosaic-bounces+dionnej=northstonington.k12.ct...@literacyworkshop.org]
On Behalf Of Suzanne Goebert
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:51 AM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
Subject: [MOSAIC] phonics program

I was just wondering if anyone is using Fountas & Pinnell's Phonics and Word
Study program in grade 2?  Or is there a phonics program that someone is using
that works for them.  I am not a of fan of programs or teaching in isolation,
but teachers in our district are seeing low phonics scores and are looking for
something sequential/developmental to use to fill in the gaps.
Thanks,
Suganne
sgoeb...@waupun.k12.wi.us

All emails using the North Stonington Public School’s email system should
conform to BOE Network Policy # 4118.5, and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you have received this in error, please delete this
message and any attachments and notify the sender by replying to this email.