From: Linda Rightmire <linda_rightm...@yahoo.ca>
To: mosaic <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Mon, May 7, 2012 12:46 pm
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] recommended books for teachers

Someone asked for excellent reading for teachers, and Jennifer Palmer said,

A must read: What Really Matters for Struggling Readers (Richard Allington)

>I couldn't agree more!  ;-)

And -- I know it's impossible (having tried on other lists) but...  it's
soooooo
nice when people trim their posts and don't requote the entire post they are
responding to, and-or the entire digest. It does make it challenging for us
digesters, to wade through the very much requoting etc. Thanks.

Anyway, thanks for the conversation.

Linda Rightmire
SD #73, BC